How do I return my purchase?Updated a year ago
First, ensure that your item is eligible for return. In general, the following items may be returned:
- Insoles in New condition delivered within the last 60 days.
- Footwear in New condition delivered within the last 60 days.
- Any product with a Wear-Test Guarantee that is still within the Guarantee timeframe, even if the product has been used or worn.
Second, book your return using our online return portal: https://theinsolestore.com/a/return-exchange-portal
- To look up your order on the return portal, you'll need your order number (which can be found in your order confirmation email, shipping confirmation email, or on the packing slip included with your shipment), as well as the email address, phone number, or ZIP code associated with your order.
- Select them item(s) you wish to return from your order. For each item chosen for return, simply provide a reason for your return as well as your requested resolution (refund to original payment method, refund to a gift card, or exchange).
- Select if you'd like to use one of our return shipping labels for your return shipment or if you'd prefer to ship your return using a shipping carrier of your choice.
- Review the return summary. If everything looks good, submit your return request. You'll receive an RMA number for your return. If you chose to use one of our return shipping labels, the label will be available for you to print from the confirmation page. If you chose to ship your return using a different carrier of your choice, return shipping instructions will be provided.
Please be aware of the following:
- Please do not send a return to us for which a return request has not been created. We require a valid RMA number to process your return, and returns received without a return request having first been created may be delayed.
- Please do not adhere shipping labels directly to product packaging. You are welcome to re-use the shipment packaging used for your original shipment to make your return, or any other packaging of your choice.
- If you choose to ship your return package without using one of our return shipping labels, please write your RMA number on the return package, or include the RMA number inside the package along with your return item(s). If you are using one of our return shipping labels, the RMA number is pre-printed on the bottom right of the label.
- Please include all items being returned in your return request. If a product is returned to us that was not included in your original return request, the processing for that item may be delayed.
- If a product is returned to us that does not meet our criteria for acceptable returns, your return will be invalid and will be returned to you without a refund or exchange being processed.
Our full return/exchange policy can be found here: https://theinsolestore.com/pages/returns-exchanges